You are hereHome ›
Question - When did you fall into professional fitness modelling?
Kai - I started "hamming it up" as a child, of course, but have been professionally modeling for almost three years.
Question - What inspired you to become a bodybuilder? When did you start?
Kai - I have always been active and couldn't afford sports growing up. Dance has been my main source of exercize as well as Yoga.
Question - What did you want to be when you were a child?
Kai - A Performer, or surfer girl...for sure!
Question - Have you been trained in any martial arts or fighting techniques?
Kai - I dabbled a little in Kemp Karate around the age of 7 and never pursued it until my early twenties.
Question - Is it hard helping people fall into a calculated diet and regime, does it ever frustrate you?
Kai - It's hard for me to saty on target, much less getting someone else too. Motivation has to lie within yourrself, but we can all inspire others.
Question - When your photos first appeard on the covers of magazines, were you a little overwhelmed?
Kai - No, I thought..."Who's that goof ball zoolander?" LOL!
Question - You inspire millions to live a healthier lifestyle, do you find this a great responsibility?
Kai - I think so, afterall, life is too short!
Question - What supplements do you take? Which ones do you recommend?
Kai - I am pretty simple. I like my vitamins, and eating healthy. I keep lean by eating so, I don't use fat burners for energy anymore.
Question - How many meals do you consume daily? What kind of foods do you eat?
Kai - usually 5 small meals. Lean, healthy items, or snack on something nutritious. I cheat every now and again with Pizza though!
Question - You must have a weakness, what is your cheat meal?
Kai - Pizza & candy....yummm....jelly beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Question - Which bodypart do you think is your worst? Which one is your best?
Kai - worst---I would say arms, best,....booty!
Question - Do you cosume spicy food? Apparently this is great for boosting your metabolism?
Kai - Not too much, I am more into sweet tasting things!
Question - How does alcohol effect muscle gain?
Kai - I don't drink that often and when I do, it's martinis all the way!!!
Question - What are your dreams and goals?
Kai - To be wealthy, healthy and happy!
Question - Are you comfortable with being a "sex symbol"?
Kai - Love it! Hard title to live up to, but love trying! :)
Question - Can you do any gymnastic / fitness type moves?
Kai - depends?
Question - What was the biggest challenge you have overcome?
Kai - Learning to be dependent on YOURSELF for things that you would normally need from others.
Question - What advice will you give for someone wanting to take up bodybuilding?
Kai - Stay focused and set smaller goals, for sure!
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago