You are hereHome ›
Question - When did you fall into professional modelling?
kimberly - I started doing beauty pageants at 14, and branched off from there.
Question - What inspired you to become a bodybuilder? When did you start?
kimberly - Lol...not exactly a bodybuilder...more of a fitness enthusiast.
Question - What did you want to be when you were a child?
kimberly - A lawyer.
Question - Have you been trained in any martial arts or fighting techniques?
kimberly - I have taken hapkido in the past to train for a tv show...
Question - Is it hard helping people fall into a calculated diet and regime, does it ever frustrate you?
kimberly - Not a trainer, so I don't have to really worry about that...lol
Question - When your photos first appeard on the covers of magazines, were you a little overwhelmed?
kimberly - Overwhelmed no, proud yes. It's always fun to walk by a newsstand and see yoursef on a cover!
Question - You inspire millions to live a healthier lifestyle, do you find this a great responsibility?
kimberly - Yes, but I think it's a responsilbility that a lot of people in the public eye need to be aware of.
Question - What supplements do you take? Which ones do you recommend?
kimberly - I take a daily multi-vit supplement, a vitamin E, C, and a herbal supplement from Herbal Technologies.
Question - How many meals do you consume daily? What kind of foods do you eat?
kimberly - Usually 3-4 small meals...I try to stay with mostly protein, but love carbs and sometimes have a glass of wine...
Question - You must have a weakness, what is your cheat meal?
kimberly - Not really a meal, but I love wine...especially a good merlot or cabernet.
Question - Do you cosume spicy food? Apparently this is great for boosting your metabolism?
kimberly - I sometimes eat spicy foods...I'm more of a mellow food person.
Question - What are your dreams and goals?
kimberly - I'm working on finishing my B.A. in Liberal Arts with a minor in business and a B.A. in psychology. I'd like to keep working for a couple of years, and retire in a couple years.
Question - Are you comfortable with being a "sex symbol"?
kimberly - It was a little overwhelming at first, but I've gotten used to it now.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago