You are hereHome ›
Question - When did you fall into professional fitness modelling?
Paige - I have always worked out but probably more so when I hit 20.
Question - What inspired you to become a bodybuilder? When did you start?
Paige - I am not a bodybuilder, just a figure model. I always wanted to be in good shape. Everyone told me that when you get older you get and out of shape. Well I wanted to proof them wrong by example. I have always worked out .
Question - What did you want to be when you were a child?
Paige - A model
Question - Have you been trained in any martial arts or fighting techniques?
Paige - no
Question - Is it hard helping people fall into a calculated diet and regime, does it ever frustrate you?
Paige - Of course. Changing people's habits are always difficult. I frustrates me when I am not doing right, not when other people don't.
Question - When your photos first appeard on the covers of magazines, were you a little overwhelmed?
Paige - I have dreamed about that day for a long time. So no it was not overwhelming just sheer excitement and satisfaction.
Question - You inspire millions to live a healthier lifestyle, do you find this a great responsibility?
Paige - Yes - people are always looking to you to be perfect. I am no where near it. I do what I can do, but there is always room for improvement.
Question - What supplements do you take? Which ones do you recommend?
Paige - I don't really take a lot of supplements just protien and fiber.
Question - How many meals do you consume daily? What kind of foods do you eat?
Paige - 3-5 Depends how busy. I eat lean meats and wheat bread a lot. I love sandwiches.
Question - You must have a weakness, what is your cheat meal?
Paige - CHOCOLATE
Question - Which bodypart do you think is your worst? Which one is your best?
Paige - Worst - calves Best- stomach
Question - Do you cosume spicy food? Apparently this is great for boosting your metabolism?
Paige - I don't like spicy food ....
Question - How does alcohol effect muscle gain?
Paige - It is not good for you, but we all have to relax and have a good time sometimes
Question - What are your dreams and goals?
Paige - To be successful in everything I do. Have a great house and wonderful family.
Question - Are you comfortable with being a �sex symbol�?
Paige - I like being sexy, it is impowering.
Question - Can you do any gymnastic / fitness type moves?
Paige - Yes to gymnastics
Question - What was the biggest challenge you have overcome?
Paige - Being so hard on myself
Question - What advice will you give for someone wanting to take up bodybuilding?
Paige - It is a 24 hour a day job. You don't get breaks from it. You are on all the time. Make sure it is something you want to do. If you don't want to bodybuild work on being healthy!
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago