You are hereHome ›
After "Wolf of Wall Street," What's Next For Jonah Hill?
Jonah Hill is making headlines for saying that he didn't like his role in "The Wolf of Wall Street." The actor joined megastar Leonardo DiCaprio for this controversial release and he seems to be interested in denouncing it. He probably feels he can denounce it because he has other films coming down the road that will blow "The Wolf of Wall Street" out of the water.
Look for Hill, a discovery of Dustin Hoffman, to appear in a new sequel to his remake of "21 Jump Street." Of course, the sequel will be called "22 Jump Street" and will also feature Channing Tatum. Hill is set for several other films down the road including a 2015 animated comedy titled "Sausage Party." SInce this is an animated film, Hill will only be doing voicework. His voice will be heard in another animated film titled "The Lego Movie." The promotional push for this one has begun and it will be released in February.
Hill is also slated to join James Franco, his co-star in "This Is The End," for "True Story." This is a drama to be released later this year.
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 5 months 6 days ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 5 months 6 days ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 5 months 6 days ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 6 months 2 weeks ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Miumiu Schuhe Louboutin Sandalen indonesias neuesten friedenspla 6 months 3 weeks ago