You are hereHome ›
The Film Career Of Marian Seldes
Actress Marian Seldes has died. She is being portrayed as a broadway legend. However, she also had a decent film career. In fact, her career dates back to the 1950s when she worked on a documentary titled "The Lonely Night" before landing a role in Robert Wagner's "The True Story of Jesse James."
In the 1960s and '70s, Seldes continued making occasional appearances on the big screen as well as taking numerous TV roles. She was a part of a 1965 movie on the story of Jesus Christ titled "The Greatest STory Ever Told" alongside Charleton Heston. After this role, she went on to join Harvey Keitel for the 1978 film "Fingers."
In the 1980s and '90s, her career continued. We most recently saw her on the big screen for a family movie released in 2011 titled "Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life."
Marian will be best known for her stage work. However, her face is recognized by film fans as well. Seldes died this week at the age of 86 in New York City.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago