You are hereHome ›
The Final Stretch of Lauren Bacall's Career
Hollywood has lost two legends this week, Robin Williams and Lauren Bacall. Bacall, who died at age 89, is best known for her roles with legend Humphrey Bogart in films such as 1946's The Big Sleep. In fact, they became the eleite Hollywood duo and Bacall was the face of leading ladies in showbiz.
Bacall has had other roles in recent years, showing that her career had not become irrelevant with the new generation. In 2010, she appeared in a British black comedy titled Wide Blue Yonder. From there, she landed other roles such as a Josh Hutcherson drama titled The Forger. Bacall was staying up to speed with the current rising stars at that time.
Bacall was rumored to be on-board for a mystery titled Trouble is my Business alongside German-born actress Brittney Powell.
Bacall made her film debut in the 1940s and it was in a Humphrey Bogart film titled To Have and Have Not. Of course, she and Bogart were married until his death.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago