You are hereHome ›
Horror Film Legend Marilyn Burns Has Died
One of the ultimate horror movies in history was The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was released in 1974 and starred an actress from Erie, Pennsylvania named Marilyn Burns. Fans still love it today. Sadly, Burns has died at the age of 64. Her legacy will live on, however.
Burns started acting in major films with the role in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. From there she landed other TV and film gigs including a TV movie that also shocked a generation titled Helter Skelter. She made appearances in other Texas Chainsaw Massacre films as well, including the 3D version of the tale that was released last year.
She was recently seen alongside Carl Bailey in a film titled Sacrament. On top of that, she was filming a flick with director Josh Vargas which was said to be a biography named In a Madman's World.
Fans of Burns remember her for her work in the 1977 horror Eaten Alive as well.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago