You are hereHome ›
The Legendary Career Of Mike Nichols
The current generation got a taste of his work with the 2007 Tom Hanks film "Charlie Wilson's War." Those who knew him, knew how good he was. They remember "The Graduate" or "The Birdcage." He kept his record of skillful film-making alive with a 2004 hit "The Closer." Now Hollywood is saddned to find out that he is gone. Mike Nichols, a veteran film-maker, has died at the age of 83. He is being remembered as a true master.
Nichols entered the film-making business in the mid-1960s with the favorite "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf." It famously starred Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, two major stars of their era. After that, Nichols was perceived as a legitimate powerhouse in the business. His career would last for generations and include hits of the 1970s such as "Catch-22" and "The Fortune." In the 1980s, he kept his streak of success alive with "Biloxi Blues," "Working Girl" and "Heartburn." He managed to remain a powerful player in the 1990s and into the 2000s.
Fans of Nichols's work will note that he was a part of "Primary Colors," an indictment of American politics in the late 1990s. Others remember his as the husband of ABC News anchor Diane Sawyer.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago