You are hereHome ›
Molly Ringwald Is Back For 2015's "Jem and the Holograms"
The forthcoming film version of the old cartoon "Jem and the Holograms" will feature an '80s legend. Her name is Molly RIngwald. She is known for films such as "Pretty In Pink," "Sixteen Candles" and...of course..."The Breakfast Club." Fans assumed her career died with the 1980s. However, she has lived on with a few roles since then and now with this major role in the flick, which is set for an October 2015 release.
In "Jem and the Holograms," Ringwald will be joined by Ryan Guzman and Juliette Lewis. Actress Aubrey Peeples, who is known for her work in Nicholas Cage's "Rage," will be playing "Jem" herself.
Ringwald will also be a part of the film "Wishin' and Hopin'" alongside Chevy Chase, another 1980s icon.
She was recently a part of the TV series "The Secret Life of the American Teenager."
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago