You are hereHome ›
Rachel McAdams's "Southpaw" Will Be Another Boxing Movie Classic
Actress Rachel McAdams is joing a cast that will include boxer Victor Ortiz, who is most known for his controversial knockout loss to Floyd Mayweather, for a film titled Southpaw. She will be joined by Jake Gyllenhaal and, according to new reports, Beau Knapp.
The movie will be about a boxer who fights his way up to the top and finds out his life is falling apart around him. It is said to be a drama and there is not yet a release date set. 50 Cent and Forest Whitaker will also join the cast. It could rank up there with Rocky, Raging Bull or The Fighter as a great boxing movie.
McAdams is most known to fans for her work in Mean Girls or the recent version of Sherlock Holmes. She has been relatively active in recent years, but fans likely want to see more of the Canadian actress. She will be seen elesewhere including roles in a third Sherlock Holmes film as well as James Franco's Every Thing Will Be Fine.
McAdams made her film debut in a 2002 Italian flick titled My Name is Tanino.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 month ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 3 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 6 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 6 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 6 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 8 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 8 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 8 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 8 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 8 months ago