You are hereHome ›
"Rush" Star Daniel Bruhl To Join "Captain America"
Daniel Bruhl put on an amazing performance in the film "Rush" last year as racing legend Niki Lauda. Your humble reporter thought it was one of the best performances of our time. It apparently won over the folks behind the highly prosperous "Captain America" series. Bruhl has been cast to play a villian in the third film, titled "Captain America: Civl War."
In the film, Bruhl will join Chadwick Boseman, Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans. It is slated for a May 6, 2016 release. Fans still seem to love Marvel films, so it will probably make a few bucks at the box office.
Bruhl is signed for a number of roles including 2015's "Woman in Gold" as well as a drama with actress Emma Watson titled "Colonia Dignidad."
Bruhl is currently signed for an untitled project alongside Bradley Cooper, little is known about the film other than that it will be a comedy.
For more, visit Movies.com
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago