You are hereHome ›
Showbiz Loses A Familiar Face/Presence
Fans know him for his roles as "Jaws" in the late 1970s James Bond Films Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me. He was also a part of several other films and he stood out. Why did he stand out? Because of his massive size. His name was Richard Kiel and he was a familiar performer for fans. In fact, a new generation of fans was introduced to him in the mid-1990s when he joined the cast of the Adam Sandler classic Happy Gilmore.
Kiel has died at the age of 74 and the film business is deeply saddened. He was a very popular performer who won generations over. Kiel was recently used for voicework in the 2010 flick Tangled. It was a testimony to the friends he made during his career.
Kiel is a native of Detroit, Michigan and started his film career in the 1960s after doing a lot of TV work. His first motion picture of note was The Phantom Planet with Coleen Green back in 1961. From there he landed several roles before being called for the role in Bond films as "Jaws."
Kiel made appearances on TV shows such as "Gilligan's Island" and "The Monkees."
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago