You are hereHome ›
What's Next For Sandra Bullock?
Now that the afterglow of the success of Gravity has died down, Sandra Bullock is ready for the next big challenge. According to reports, Warner Bros. has given her the challenge. It will be a movie titled Our Brand In Crisis. It is said to be a dramedy based on a 2005 documentary of the same name. David Gordon Green will direct.
Some fans may have thought that Sandra Bullock's career would have evaporated by now. However, it is still going strong. This is a testament to the old Hollywood saying, "Ya can't hide talent." No matter how many critics have tried to shove her off the map, Bullock has been able to solidify her position as a true icon.
In 1994, Bullock became a hosuehold name with her role in the Keanu Reeves flick Speed. Other roles came her way including those that fans will never forget such as 28 Days, Miss Congeniality and eventually Crash.
Those who follow Bullock's career will say that her flick with George Clooney, Gravity, is her best work.
For more, surf to Variety
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 6 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago